We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking an Associate to join our efforts in building a more inclusive economy by supporting our Program team! This person will assist with the development and implementation of a new strategy around tackling the problem of homelessness in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We are looking for the right person that has a desire to start something new and explore new models, develop the right relationships, and consider new outcomes-based approaches to tackling this significant problem many communities face.
- Facilitate a collaborative process to shape and build partnerships to support the future vision for our programs.
- Research best practices and new models that are outcomes based and data driven and develop with the Leadership Team, a plan to execute over the next 5 years.
- Represent Access Ventures externally at events and meetings, helping to grow the organization’s network and influence.
- Own your program area budget and manage key activities against it, ensuring the organization’s near- and long-term health.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to create stories about our work and leverage those stories in an effective and compelling manner within your area.
- Contribute to our design-driven culture, champion our values of collaboration, learning from failure, and making others successful.
- A doer with 2+ years of experience.
- A person that is not timid when it comes to keeping others on task while remaining patient and gentle.
- A curious-minded person with experience working cross-functionally.
- A person that know’s their way around office systems and can use them efficiently to tell the story behind a project.
- A guide and adviser who can engage team members to build their support and evolve their points-of-view.
- A communicator and connector who shares information fluidly and facilitates dialogue.
- An educated individual with a BA/BS.
We desire to build a team that represents many perspectives, skills, and experiences. We’re seeking creative problem solvers from a wide range of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds that enrich our ability to deliver human-centered solutions for a more inclusive economy.