Senior Product Designer
Healthie is a technology company that offers telehealth, business management, and coaching tools for digital health startups, retails stores, health and wellness clinics and other organizations. Our software and API helps companies of all sizes deliver virtual and in-person care. Thousands of businesses use Healthie's software every day to help their clients live healthier lives, rooted in prevention and long-term care. Learn more about Healthie at: https://gethealthie.com
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to help deliver a best-in-class product for the health & wellness industry. This role is a great fit if you want to work on the entire process from concept to reality in the form of a usable and beautiful product, ensuring a consistent, intuitive, and delightful experience across Healthie's platform.
This is a full-time position
Must be a U.S. citizen and live in the U.S.
- Create designs for Healthie's web and native mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Cover information architecture, user experience, interaction design, and visual design
- Use methods such as wireframing, storyboarding, prototyping, and journey mapping to advance design work
- Participate in continuous customer research
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and others to identify customer problems and validate solutions
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications
- 1+ years of experience designing native mobile applications
- High level of comfort working across both UX and UI
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch
- Ability to leverage a design system, and contribute to it where relevant
- Critical thinker who follows a systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator who can convey complex ideas clearly
- Experience at a B2B SaaS tech startup a plus
- Experience in digital health a plus
We're offering between $120,000 - $160,000 USD per year for this role, depending on your prior experience.
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.