Regional Vice President - Sales
Amino is looking for a Regional Vice President - Sales to join our team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience growing and driving a sales pipeline in the healthcare space as well as sales leadership experience. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing new relationships with enterprise-level customers (self-insured employers with 5,000+ employees). Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will partner closely with the Growth, Partnerships, & Marketing teams to deploy customized, empathetic sales strategies that help us meet the needs of our customers. You will also help serve as a liaison between our Growth and Product teams, ensuring that we’re amplifying the customer voice in our product roadmap. The team is staffing up, the demand is booming, the mission is big and exciting – and we need a hungry, curious, and values-driven Sales person to help us make the most of this incredible opportunity
We have exceptional demand and unlimited opportunity to build a successful pipeline working with a great team and culture. We are mission driven to change the US healthcare market through our industry leading digital healthcare guidance platform
We’re a small but quickly growing startup, so we’re excited by people who are entrepreneurial. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats, and take on a lot of ownership from the start.
Some examples of initiatives you will focus on include:
- Expand Amino’s pipeline and sales opportunities with a defined territory selling into enterprise level accounts.
- Expand Amino’s relationships, sales opportunities, and brand recognition by targeting key new opportunities in targeted segments
- Manage, coach and develop sales account executives
- Manage a campaign across multiple segments to leverage the emerging Issuer (Price) Transparency Rules
- Build out a detailed Sales & Growth strategy document
- Establish mutually agreed upon opportunity initiation, sales and revenue targets
- Work with Marketing to develop materials
- Establish and track KPIs and OKRs in conjunction with the CRO
- Identifying and assist in vetting various RFP requests and additional opportunities as needed
- Bring competitive, market intelligence back to the Amino team to assist in the ongoing positioning of our products and services
- 7-10 years of business development, strategy, direct sales, and/or consulting experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry, ideally with a deep understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, healthcare benefits and healthcare technology
- Proven track record driving new business in a web-based enterprise sales environment
- Experience selling new customer business as well as managing large, complex enterprise sales
- Effective presentation skills and demonstrated experience developing relationships with high-level executives
- Experience working with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to manage and implement complex partnerships
- Enterprise software or SaaS sales experience required
- Strong experience in the H&W benefits and benefits technology space
- Successful track record selling services into Enterprise Employer accounts
- Hands on experience with using Salesforce.com as a core prospect, opportunity, revenue and sales tracking and reporting system
- Experience in sales presentations and selling technology-based solutions
- Experience working at a start up a plus, specifically working and managing initiatives and projects during a high-growth phase.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative (and growing!) team, driven by our values: show compassion, raise the bar, stay curious, and act with integrity
- A remote-first environment where we believe you can thrive from anywhere (we’re currently collaborating across 21 states, though we intend to gather semi-regularly come 2022)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO with a company-wide minimum time off culture - We support Aminos in taking the time they need to rest, recharge, take care of themselves and their loved ones, and be active in their communities. We strongly encourage our people to take at least 15 days off per year, with at least 2 days off per quarter – and they are welcome to take as much time beyond that as they need to be their best selves, at work and at home.
- 401K & FSA programs
- Reimbursement for building the WFH setup of your dreams
- 16-weeks paid leave for all parents
We are a small team who believes that success is a group activity. You should expect to learn from everyone at Amino, and be excited to share your knowledge. You will play a big part in influencing the shape of the product and be empowered to provide your thoughts and ideas.
We believe in collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We believe in having a growth mindset, and have a passion for solving problems that have never been faced before. Everyone’s input is valued, be it about code, data models, business models, or product ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We know the reputation and track record that the tech industry has, and work hard to be exceptional in this regard.
Important notice - May 1, 2022:
As a company focused on helping people live healthier lives, we believe that taking a cautious approach to protect each other, our wider Amino family, and our communities against COVID-19 is aligned with our mission. All Amino personnel are expected to travel to attend in-person team gatherings from time to time, Amino has therefore adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment for this role, a candidate will be required to certify their vaccination status, and the offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, the applicant’s ability to provide timely certification of full vaccination against COVID-19 . Please note that, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, Amino provides exemptions and reasonable accommodations to its vaccination-related requirements. Therefore if you are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated, such as because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request an exemption or accommodation. If you require accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.